All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
The Aston IIEstate
- Bungalow with upper floor loft featuring bonus room and wet-bar
- Ensuite with custom tiled shower and floor-to-ceiling glass enclosure
- Grand vaulted ceilings through great room and dining area with wood beam details
- Kitchen with butler’s pantry and two-toned cabinetry throughout
- Walkout developed lower level with bedroom; bathroom; media & games areas; lifestyle room; and dog-washing station
The Aston II is a 2,215 sq. ft. bungalow with spacious loft and open-to-above design features. The central kitchen showcases a large veneered island, butler’s pantry and two-toned ceiling-height cabinetry. Vaulted ceilings throughout the main floor, the great room and deck are perfectly positioned to take advantage of the stunning Bow River views. The master ensuite is home to a custom-tiled curbless shower and soaker tub. The developed walkout lower level offers an extra bedroom, bathroom, media and games areas, and dog washing station.
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Calbridge Homes was founded on a strong family history, with an unwavering passion for the art of home building. 40 years later, our reputation has grown with a commitment to craft, quality and forging lasting relationships.Learn More