All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
- Dining area with direct access to rear deck
- Great room with gas fireplace and oversized windows
- Kitchen pantry with through access to garage
- L-shaped kitchen with stone countertops & flush eating bar
- Main floor den
- Master ensuite with soaker tub/ standalone shower/ dual vanities/ and large walk-in closet
- Spacious foyer with open-to-above design
- Triple Car Garage
- Upper floor bonus room
- Upper floor laundry
This estate home features a welcoming foyer with open-to-above detailing enhancing the openness of the design. The central kitchen is grand and spacious with high-quality finishings and the convenience of a walk-through pantry. The main floor den is perfect for a home office, and the dining area with direct access to the rear deck is perfect for entertaining. The upper floor features a spa-inspired master ensuite with soaker tub and standalone shower. Convenient upper floor laundry, a raised bonus room, and 2 additional bedrooms finish this level. The basement boasts an additional bedroom, media and games area, with an additional flex space.
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Calbridge Homes was founded on a strong family history, with an unwavering passion for the art of home building. 40 years later, our reputation has grown with a commitment to craft, quality and forging lasting relationships.Learn More